In my next video (Truth in Color Ep. 2), I discuss favorite Bible Journaling tools (I also use the same things for Bullet Journaling) and I do a quick flip through of some of my favorite entries ! The tools mentioned are listed below – click on item to find out more about it !
ESV Bible (my first journaling Bible was this one – my mom gave the whole family one for Christmas)
Writing Utensils !
1. My Pen Case. The pens listed below were not a bulk purchase for me, but rather I began to accumulate them starting in 2016. Eventually I got tired of looking through multiple pencil boxes/cases/pouches & a friend suggested I look for one of these.
2. PaperMate InkJoy (c) Gel Pens. I am quite frankly without words for these. As you can see they are the first pen I am listing and most often my go to whether it is taking notes, lettering, or just writing out my to-do list for the day.
3. PaperMate Flair Pens – these are a classic. They are good for coloring, lettering, and for grading papers (teacher favorite!)
4. Staedtler Pens – these are pens I primarily use for bullet journaling. However, their fine tip & color variety makes them valuable for either. Stellar pen, and still one of my favorites.
5. Pilot G2 Premium Refillable & Retractable Rolling Ball Gel Pens – after outlining drawings in pencil, I like to go over my sketch in one of these for an outline to color in
6. Zebra Pen Midliner Double Ended Highlighter
7. Dual Tip Brush Pen Markers – handlettering gem !
8. Crayola Twistable Colored Pencils – for the sake of simplicity
For the times you have more time…
9. Faber – Castell Water Color Crayons. These are what I used to create spreads like the ones shown here:
10. Arzteca Water Color Paint Pallete – I have enjoyed getting into painting more during this 2020 Quarantine Lifestyle. Watercolor is quite simple to incorporate!